Saturday

Potassium and Blood Pressure

Doctors have found that increasing the levels of potassium in your diet can help to lower blood pressure.

I've heard this before and it was a part of the strategy that Frank Mangano taught me when I managed to sort out my high blood pressure using natural methods.

I figure that there's a balance between sodium and potassium. Sodium is bad for your blood pressure levels and will cause your blood pressure to go up. Having a low potassium level aggravates the sodium content and causes worse problems. So .... sort out your potassium and the sodium problem goes away.

Strange then isn't it that many of the drugs used for blood pressure will tend to deplete the body of potassium ..... hmmmhh !

Makes you think - doesn't it.

Go natural for blood pressure control - that's what I say.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment