Saturday

Horsetail Extract Lowers Blood Pressure?

I'm always intruigued when I read these kind of articles in the newspapers.

Horsetail extract is a new chinese herb approach to lowering blood pressure -well, not new exactly because I'm sure it's been around for hundreds of years - but newly promoted for blood pressure problems to us western types.

As always with these kind of products the hard science research doesn't seem to be there but the anecdotal reports are good.

Not sure if I would try it myself - it's just me but I'm always a bit concerned about the side effects of this kind of treatment. You read so much about so called harmless herb preparations turning out to be a major problem - albeit only for a few.

Anyway - if you've used it or plan to try it then leave a comment and share share.

Thanks again

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment