Friday

Fruit and vegetables that lower blood pressure

How's your diet?

If you have high blood pressure problems like me then it's really important to keep a close eye on what you eat.

Even though my blood pressure readings are now never higher than 125 / 75 I still count myself as having high blood pressure problems. From my point of view it's a bit like being an alcoholic. Yes - I'm under control at present but it would be oh so easy just to slip backwards into problems again.

With the help of Frank Mangano I've worked really hard to sort myself out and there's no way I'm about to slip backwards.

Fruit and vegetables do help reduce your blood pressure but they're only part of the big picture. You need to strike a balance and it's important to get the right amounts of the correct kind of vegetables - and to avoid certain kinds or types of fruit.

I now have fruit or vegetables every day but the amount varies and I just work it to fit in with how things are going otherwise that day.

Check out here for more information.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment