Friday

Naturally lower blood pressure

How I managed to naturally lower my blood pressure without drugs or medication

Hi

I'm Robin and I'm 47 years old. I think you'll agree when you see my picture on the right that I look pretty good for my age. That's new - two years ago I weighed 210lb and I was a complete mess.

I suffered from high blood pressure, high cholesterol and had the early stages of diabetes too.

My doctor had me taking about six different pills and I just felt simply shocking every day. I was overweight, out of breath, lethargic and --- truth be told --- more than a little depressed.

The blood pressure drugs gave me bad side effects - particularly the amlodipine I was taking - and I figured I just could not go on living my life like this.

I scoured the web looking for inspiration but just couldn't find it anywhere until eventually a friend of mines (thanks Ralphy !) suggested that I look at some stuff by a guy named Frank Mangano.

Frank's not a doctor but what he had to say changed my life around completely.

His Blood Pressure Secrets method of natural health and natural blood pressure control just blew me away and within about five days I'd seen a real difference in my readings and I felt much better than before.

His stuff was easy to follow and - more important for a guy like me - easy to stick to.

You should take a look at it too - click here if you're interested.

I plan to use this blog space to share with you all that I've discovered and learned as I've gone along. I no longer have high blood pressure. I'm no longer diabetic and I feel a million dollars every day (well .... OK .... most days, I'm only human :-))

Explore all this with me. You're sure to find something useful.

Robin

1 comment:

  1. Fruit and vegetables do help reduce your blood pressure but they're only part of the big picture.High blood pressure cure supplement, natural herbal remedy to lower & control high blood pressure. Use Alistrol everyday to help maintain healthy circulation and support cardio-vascular health.

    ReplyDelete